A special gathering to steam together and promote our sacred flow.
Precious women, the circle space supports you to connect to your body rhythm, wisdom and to navigate our bodies into equilibrium.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Guided Yoni (Vaginal) Steaming. First timers are welcomed!
Women share time and time again they feel nourished, connected and in authority with their body.
This immersion also involves a guided practice of self womb massage (external)
You will receive a detailed online tutorial on different steaming set ups (including your toilet…so you do NOT need and equipment to continue this at home).
Herbal blend to steam with on the day.
Everything will be laid out and you will be guided through with care and love.
I created Steaming Saturdays originally to:
- Learn about Yoni Steaming and how to practice at home
- Share in sister circle
- Steam with a herbal blend to support optimal health
- Gift yourself a self womb massage practice
- Rest deeply and feel nourished.
Experience the great health benefits of regular steaming by creating a deeper sacred relationship with your womb and womanly body.
There are times where Yoni Steam Baths are not suitable. The steam can bring on negative side effects. These are listed below. You get a credit if you book and cannot make a session due to the following:
**TIMES WHEN NOT TO STEAM:
- You are on your menses/have fresh blood (its ok to steam on brown blood days)
- You are pregnant
- You are spontaneously bleeding – where you bleed 2 x month as a part period or spotting in the last 3 months..
- Trying to Conceive – no steaming unless you have had a personalised consult with me and are on the Fertile Blend with a strict protocol to follow.
If you are unsure – or have any questions on Yoni Steaming, please email me here
It is an honour to share this sacred practice with you.
WALK THE LABYRINTH:
If you wish to walk the labyrinth before the session, please ensure you leave enough time as we start promptly at 10.30am.
You also have the choice to walk the labyrinth after the session.
In loving appreciation,
Pix Credit: Darla Petrilli